Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Guess the Mood
At home we have a big cookie jar full of big huge delicious chocolate chip cookies. But yesterday someone at them all. I didn't do it. I tell you the truth I couldn't have done it. It's to high to reach for me. And I hate chocolate chip cookies. Why would I take them? My baby brothers and sisters would though. They love chocolate chip cookies. I think I heard them last night crawling out of their cribs and stacking up books, and finally openning the lid of the jar and eating those yummy cookies. But I promise you, it wasn't me who stole the cookies. It was my baby siblings. I'm a big boy. I'm 6 years old. I can't reach the top of the fridge. chocolate chip cookies are only for babies. Will you believe me? Oh and I also think I heard a robber come in last night and steal them. I think I saw him too. He probably stole the cookies. Not me. REAllY, not me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
depressed?
ReplyDeleteSuspicious: Because you get suspicious if the author was the one who stole the cookies.
ReplyDelete