1. What are my current reading skills.
I read really slowly and don't read much. But when there is a book I really enjoy I can finish in two or three days. I guess the one reason i don't read is because I read too slowly and my attention flies away to something else.
2. How can I improve and grow as a reader?
I can improve and grow as a reader, if I can find books i really enjoy, or if I'm forced by the teacher. One thing I would like to improve as a reader would be to not only read more often but to read quicker.
3. What purpose can literature serve in my life?
Literature can expand your way of communication, by providing you with fancy words to say, and say them in the right way, they could also introduce you to ideas that could change the way you live.
4. What resources can i find in the library that will help me in this course and other courses?
The library can provide a quiet and peaceful atmosphere to read in, and some interesting books for each subject.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Even if it might be tough, practice is one of the best ways to speed up as a reader. Learning a few good skim-reading techniques can help you as well.
ReplyDelete