Usually the times that I read are in the subway on a really long ride, or in the airplane when there is nothing to do. But mostly it's right before I sleep to get me sleepy, although sometimes when the books is interesting I can keep on going.
My Book Style
I like to read biographies, because I think some of the mystery or adventure books some of my friends read are a bit cheezy, and predictable. While in biographies you can learn more about life in other people's lives. I think reality is also, way more interesting than fantasy.
I think that awareness, relationships, and optimism fit into your definition of hope.
ReplyDeleteWhat hope means to you is to help people, have a good relationship with your family and God's miracles in your life
ReplyDeleteI think for Jason, hope means family.
ReplyDeleteI can recognize what this picture represents, and it has very peaceful hoping feeling inside the paints of it.
ReplyDeletei think your hope is to help and to share with others.
ReplyDeleteRelationships. relation with family. we can have a relationship with the poors, being a hope to them.
ReplyDelete