What is beauty?
In our world, what if everyone had an eyeball that took in colors differently from everyone else? What if I asked two little boys what color the grass was, and they both replied green, but when I switched their minds into each other’s bodies, asked them again, and each of them replied “Blue!?” and the other “a light …pinkish color!”? What if this color wonder affected our emotions? I have an eye that takes pleasure in what I call the colors, blue, and green, and orange and everything else except dark brown and pink. What if that affected my personality and others’ with the same color choice? Than that would mean what I find beautiful would also depend on my own colors that I favor. Then is there no set unchangeable definition of beauty? What is beauty?
Beauty would be the colors that can give us peace and pleasure. The objects we see or the abstract things we feel all express themselves in colors, and when they are the colors that our minds classify as good, they are then beautiful.
Scientifically whatever we see is light being reflected off the object, and perceived by our eyes. Everything we see is the masterpiece of light. Whoever can conquer light and control it would possess the key to the vision of every single shade of color. Faint lights would express dark smooth colors. But bright lights would express a soft exciting light. But not only can it change the aspects of color, but it can create it. When light is emitted into a complex glass prism it can separate it into all possible colors. It is not a mixture of all colors, like black, but a creator of all colors. If light can be any color, it is then beautiful because it possess all possible colors and every single one of every human being’s favorite ones. Light is the ultimate beautiful substance. And here is the biblical evidence:
Genesis 1:4
And God saw that the light was good. And God separated the light from the darkness.
John1:9
The true light, which enlightens everyone, was coming into the world.
Behold the beauty of Light!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment