Sunday, September 27, 2009
Warm Up
I was on my trip to church with my sister, which nearly took a decade. We were sitting together on the subway and distantly I heard some music. I knew where the music was coming from; a beggar. Surprisingly though, the beggar was wearing some jeans, cheap ones, and a dirty grey vest. His left leg was being dragged as he used a cane to support him, and limp through the subway. The subway came to a stop and people came aboard the subway, avoiding him as an empty sorrowful aura formed around the beggar. The subway took a pretty sharp turn and the subway shook. The beggar fell. With a thump he was lying on the ground like he was shot by a bullet. I felt so much pity for him. And a man close by did too, and offered his help, but was rejected. Slowly the stinky man got up, failing a few times, but tried to get up. In about a minute the beggar was limping again, to the next car.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment