Sunday, September 13, 2009

Clue 3

My thirteen years life story was very colorful as I got to have the special opportunity to live in three countries. There was America for about 6 years, China for 6 years and Korea for about 2 years. I was born in Korea, but after merely two years of living there the majority of my life was spent in America and China. Now I come back to this foreign but home land, Korea. And am readjusting to what I experienced when I was 2 at TCIS. I can probably say that right now, the theme of this phase of my life is: Familiarizing to my foreign home. Every country I lived in I had a different theme, in every year I had a different theme, and also in every special event I have a different theme. That is because life is a collection of stories within a story within a story. Life is not one story, it is many. And themes are plentiful in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment